See in store for details
Specialized Tahoe women's MTB shoe - R 1410
Incredibly lightweight Injection Molded Nylon Fiber Composite Body | Replaceable Cr-mo Pins | Super thin profile | DU bushing and double micro sealed bearing system | Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the Compound pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same grip as a traditional aluminum pedal | Nylon Fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks or ledges | Brilliant design for all genres of riding...from DH, DJ, Street, and even All MTN | Nylon fiber body does not shatter like cheap polycarbonate pedals | Featuring black spindles and laser graphics on ano end caps | Exclusive to deity in the USA at a price no one can beat | Available in Black, Green, Red, and Purple and Blue
This week's featured product: Deity valve caps in both Schrader & Presta - assorted colors available
- Presta Valve
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Knurled body for added grip
- Sold as a pair
- Upgrade your plastic caps with some style!
- Weight: So light they will not register on our scale
High visibility on the road, for the rainy days in autumn.
- Comfortable construction and semi form fit. Made of Platino 70 fabric with a waterproof membrane and hot welded seams
- Full-length zipper, Velcro cuff closure.
- Reflective prints for better visibility at night
Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Sport tail light packs a 14-lumen punch that can be seen from multiple directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes—ranging from steady to flash modes—make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase both your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 18 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB.
- 7 to 14 lumens output.
- 2.8 to 18 hours runtime.
- Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter (Aero strap mount available separately).
- Six operating modes:
- Steady High Steady Low Power Surge Power Flash Disco Flash Eco Flash
- Four stage, battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.
Keeps your head warm, on and off the bike.
With a stiff sole for pedaling efficiency, a grippy SlipNot™ outsole for scrambling, and Boa®-fastened upper for fit, the Comp MTB shoes are among the most capable all mountain shoes around. Hard-molded heel and toecaps protect the uppers, and replaceable toe spikes are there for muddy days.
SMOOVE™ UNIVERSAL CHAIN LUBE is a long lasting lubricant formulated to withstand even the most demanding conditions. Wet or dry? SMOOVE™ is extremely durable and one application lasts a whole ride, effectively protecting your mechanical drive train components from wear and tear. SMOOVE™ also reduces friction, enabling you to unlock optimal performances. SMOOVE™ is self-cleansing, 100% biodegradable and solvent free.
6 SIMPLE STEPS TO A SMOOVE RIDE.
Step 1 Apply SMOOVE to a clean dry chain.
Step 2 Apply on the inside of the chain while turning the pedals to ensure that the lube gets worked into the chain.
Step 3 Let the lube dry for at least an hour.
Step 4 Best results are achieved if lube is applied the night before.
Step 5 Do not wipe chain after application.
Step 6 Too much lube will cause residue to accumulate around the derailleur pulley wheels and cassette.