Financing a bicycle through one of our accredited dealers is easy if you know how. Yonda bicycle finance will help keep the process simple and ensure that you are riding your dream bike in no time. Click this link to Apply.
- Foam padding protects both bike and truck tailgate with ultra-durable, heavy-duty vinyl
- Bikes are prevented from sliding on tailgate causing damage to vehicle or other bikes, thanks to integrated “Knock-Blocks”
- Bikes securely held in place with integrated strap anchor points
- Handle hood allows for convenient access to tailgate handle without pad removal
- Pad securely fastened to tailgate with sturdy nylon straps
- Available in two sizes: 823 - 54” for compact pickups and 824 - 62” for full-size pickups
The jewel in Shimano's crown, the Dura-Ace range does not need an introduction. Favoured by the majority of teams in the pro peloton, the Dura-Ace 11-speed groupset emulates its predecessor. Every component in this Dura-Ace groupset has been re-engineered for optimal weight savings alongside maximum energy output with minimal loss through friction or non-compliant components. The result is a beautiful marriage of stiffness with weight-savings.
Dura-Ace R9100 Crankset
The Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Crankset received a complete re-design. Now featuring Shimano's iconic 4-arm hollow spider that is made from hollow-forged aluminium, the crankset has a perfect balance of low weight and stiffness.
Despite looking visually bigger, the overall weight of this Dura-Ace crankset has decreased by seven grams and compliments an increase in stiffness. This Dura-Ace crankset has evolved and can be teamed with disc brake road bikes.
Dura-Ace R9100 Crankset Features:
- Enhanced design saves 7g while maintaining rigidity
- Iconic 4-arm construction maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- Optimised crank arm design strengthens key stress zones
- New chainring tooth profile is adapted for race bike specific disc brake systems
- Accommodates shorter chainstays (410mm) with 135mm OLD
- Hollowglide chainring construction maintains smooth shifting whilst reducing weight and increasing stiffness
Dura-Ace R9100 2x11sp STI Shifter Set
Like the crankset, these Dura-Ace 9100 shifters have received an overhaul to improve ergonomics and shifting efficiency. The re-designed brake hoods are now more comfortable to grip, especially for those with smaller hands. The shifters also offer up to 14mm of reach adjustment.
The rear shifter features an improved lever stroke that is shorter than previous editions. This allows for quicker shifts and requires less effort from the rider. The front shifter features a lighter lever swing for a more linear stroke.
Dura-Ace R9100 2x11sp STI Shifter Set Features:
- Pattern hood design offers better grip in all conditions
- Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation
- Shorter lever stroke
- Redesigned internal shifting unit
- Lighter front shifting operation
- Comfortable grip and operation
- More customisable and precise lever position
- Expanded reach adjustment range (14mm)
- Weight: 365g (Pair)
Dura-Ace R9100 Rear Derailleur
The Dura-Ace R9100 rear derailleur takes the Shadow technology from its mountain bike range and introduces it to the road. The shadow design places the rear derailleur under the chainstay and cassette to give a slimmer profile, which not only helps with aerodynamics but also offers extra protection in crashes.
The Shadow design offers faster wheel changes thanks to the fact that it moves the derailleur out of the way of the dropouts. It also offers faster and more precise shifting than ever before.
Dura-Ace R9100 Rear Derailleur Features:
- Maximum Sprocket: 30t
- Minimum Sprocket: 11t
- Maximum Front Difference: 16t
- Total Capacity: 35t
- Stable shifting performance
- Pulley maintains the same distance to the cog as you shift
- Shimano Shadow RD construction
- Low profile rear derailleur design
- Race endurance for less damage in crash
- Adapted for race specific frame design
- Weight: 158g
Dura-Ace R9100 11-speed Braze On Front Mech
The Dura-Ace R9100 front mech has been redesigned to be smaller, more efficient and provide faster and crisper shifting. The internal toggle mechanism provides greater clearance for larger tyres and it now features a built in cable tension adjustment bolt meaning there is no need for inline barrel adjusters.
Dura-Ace R9100 11-speed Braze On Front Mech Features:
- Top Gear Teeth: 46-55t
- Chainstay Angle: 61-66
- Chain Line: 43.5
- Lighter and intuitive shifting operation
- Natural front shift lever stroke
- More ergonomic power curve
- Precise & easy front derailleur set up
- More cable routing options
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- New link (Toggle) construction means there is no need for TL-FD90 and turning converter assembling
- Adjustable cable tension on the front derailleur
- Adapted for race specific frame design
- Weight: 69g
Dura-Ace R9100 Road Brake Caliper Set
The Dura-Ace 9100 brakes have been developed to offer greater tyre clearance for up to 28c tyres while still maintaining the aerodynamic advantage of previous editions. They are now also up to 43% stiffer than previous Dura-Ace brake calipers and offer a linear braking curve for improved feel and function.
Dura-Ace R9100 Road Brake Caliper Set Features:
- Mount Type: SLR EV Dual Pivot
- The best balance between rigidity, weight and stopping power
- More predictable, linear braking curve
- Clear contact feeling with better linearity
- More aerodynamic QR lever
- Sleek design
- Less gap between each arm
- Better clearance with wider tyre (up to 28c)
- Weight: 326g (Pair)
Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette
Shimano have retained the traditional close ratio cassettes from previous editions of Dura-Ace, but with the new R9100 groupset they have introduced a wide range 11-30T cassette. All cassettes in the range will be compatible with the one rear derailleur so you can easily swap your cassettes out based on terrain.
The cassette is manufactured from a lightweight alloy and carbon fibre spider that houses alloy sprockets. The 5 largest sprockets are manufactured from titanium to keep the weight low. The sprockets are also extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity.
The very best and quickest shifts are optimised thanks to the Hyperglide EV sprockets that have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates.
Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette Features:
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 5 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- Weight: 175g (11-25t), 193g (11-28t), 211g (11-30t), 189g (12-25t), 205g (12-28t)
Dura Ace 11-speed Chain CN-9000 114 Links
The new symmetrical 11-speed Dura-Ace chain uses hollow pins for a light weight, PTFE coating for smooth shifts and offers increased durability.
Dura Ace 11-speed Chain CN-9000 114 Links Features:
- PTFE coating
- Increased durability (vs. CN-7900)
- Weight: 243g
Please note that this groupset does not come supplied with outer cables
The ideal tyre for the upcoming KZN Road Championships or the SA National Championships for all the performance you need!
The S-Works Turbo tyre sets the standard for how a performance road tyre should perform. It's fast, light, and supple, making it not only the fastest tyre we've ever made, but the fastest tyre in the world. It features an extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction that helped Michal Kwiatkowski take home Worlds on a rain-slicked attack. So no matter if you're climbing with the best of them or descending like a rider possessed, this is the tire for anyone who demands nothing short of the best.
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Bead: Foldable
- Compound: GRIPTON
- Flat Protection: BlackBelt
- 700 x 22mm; psi 100-125; approximate weight 200g
- 700 x 24mm; psi 100-125; approximate weight 210g
- 700 x 26mm; psi 100-125; approximate weight 220g
- 700 x 28mm; psi 85-95; approximate weight 240g
The EVOC TAILGATE PAD is our pickup pad for safe bike transport on your bakkie or truck for up to six bikes. It combines secure bike fixation and tailboard damage protection in one piece.
- M/L 135 x 84 x 2,5 cm, 1850 g
- XL 161 x 99 x 2,5 cm, 2300 g
- Fixation for: 6 bikes
- Quick-access tailgate release
- Fold-away flap for rear camera
Designed in South Africa by sports people for sports people. Comfortable, durable and just outright good looking socks. Versus Performance Active Socks are specifically designed to provide you with a super comfortable fit. Whether you’re cycling, running, gymming, playing tennis, golf or any other sport, be ready to meet your new favourite pair of socks that will make your feet smile from toe to toe. Life’s too short to wear boring socks. Go out, be funky!
Available in store at Greg Minnaar Cycles.
For intense training or competition, you should refuel during sport with up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on intensity and duration. PowerGels® ORIGINAL are convenient during sport due to their compact size, no need to chew and a scientifically developed combination of different carbohydrate sources - pro athletes' classic choice since 1996.
- Improved packaging: transport stable, easy to open and empty completely
- C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a special ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- With sodium, the main electrolyte lost through sweat
Keeping your chain clean is an essential part of good bike maintenance. The CM-5.2 Cyclone™ Chain Scrubber uses an extra large solvent reservoir and a series of rotating brushes to get chains really clean.
- Magnet at bottom of solvent reservoir draws particles scrubbed from chain, effectively keeping them from being redistributed on the chain during cleaning
- Durable sponge material draws solvent from the chain as it exits the Cyclone™, reducing drips and mess
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5-, 6-, 7-, 8-, 9-, 10-, and 11-speed) and some single-speed models
- Holds 2 fluid ounces of solvent
- CM-5.2 features stronger locking clips and a more ergonomic handle
The Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie/29 has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability, delivering you the power to ride more trails in a package that won't leave you broke and hungry.
With the Turbo Levo FSR, first and foremost, you get all of the hallmarks that our mountain bikes are known for - a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
Then comes an M5 aluminum frame and efficient and powerful Turbo technology, integrating a battery, and a new Specialized 1.3 motor that delivers 15% more power than the previous version. This also delivers a significant increase in efficiency, while our exclusive Rx Trail Tune at the motor smoothly and quietly brings this additional power to the pedals, making climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Of course, the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy, as well, while the custom motor is also the only one on the market that features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it, and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, it's strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. You'll also find our Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology, an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, a Trail Remote that lets your easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the bars, and a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This version also has a 150mm RockShox Reba RL fork, SRAM Level T brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset. It also features our new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. This system also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels (not included) and 6Fattie wheels, allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
- The frame was constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts, strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around our Trail 6Fattie Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
- The custom Specialized 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Levo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase compared to the Specialized 1.2 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Specialized M1-460 battery features an integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, and Mission Control App connectivity. It also houses 460Wh of trail-taming juice, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
Functional and easy-to-use upright bike rack from THULE fulfilling all basic needs.
- Easy and firm bike fixation thanks to the stable frame holder
- Firm wheel fixation, thanks to the quick release wheel straps
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)