The TICKR heart rate monitor is the most advanced way to train. It accurately monitors your heart rate and calorie burn during any activity or workout. Equipped with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual-band technology, it connects to most smartphones, GPS watches, and bike computers. The Wahoo TICKR is the ultimate heart rate sensor that connects to popular fitness apps, allowing you to train with your favorite app.
KICK'R indoor trainer's large flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road. So, whether free-riding or using online platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road, you will have the same experience you feel on your favourite outdoor rides.
ELEMNT BOLT is the first, fully aerodynamic GPS bike computer! Its patent pending design creates an integrated system of computer and mount which results in a CFD (Computational Fluid Design) tested, highly aerodynamic system built to be on the front of your bicycle. Equipped with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual-band technology, ELEMNT BOLT pairs seamlessly with all of your cycling sensors. It works with our free ELEMNT companion app, which allows you to set up your data fields, customise profiles, track performance, and share ride data effortlessly - no more confusing menus! Plus, programmable LED QuickLook Indicators provide a quick way to see if you're on pace with important performance metrics like speed, heart rate, and power. Designed for performance and engineered for simplicity - the ELEMNT BOLT GPS Bike Computer helps make every second count.
The Air Tool Blast Tubeless Tyre Setter makes seating tubeless tyres a breeze. It is bicycle-specific and works with your existing floor pump. It features a high-pressure tank that safely dumps a high volume of air into your road or mountain tubeless tyre in seconds. This enables you to quickly and easily lock the beads into place for a proper seal without the risk of over-inflation.
*Please note: There is a safety risk in using air compressors for seating tubeless tyres. They are not made for bicycle tyres.
- Safely install tubeless tyres without an air compressor.
- Portable design blasts air into your tubeless tyres for fast and easy set-up.
- Works with road, mountain, and 6Fattie tubeless tyres.
- Inflate with a floor pump that has a pressure gauge, operating range of 100–140 PSI (7–9.5 BAR).
- Safety valve protects canister from over inflation.
The best-selling glove in The Fox line offers superior fit and performance for any level of trail rider. Now featuring touch screen compatibility.
A perfect introduction to your world of XC riding and racing, the Epic Comp Carbon features all of the same frame technologies that are found in its older siblings, only with a build that lets you give racing a try without breaking the bank.
Race courses have evolved over the past few years. They're more technical, steeper, and simply more challenging to ride. But instead of quivering in our boots, we saw this as an opportunity to make something special - something that both World Cup athletes and XC riders alike can instantly feel the benefit from. We looked at the sum of parts that make a bike handle well, like the head angle, reach, stack, chainstay length, fork offset, etc. and reevaluated all of it. Increasing the reach made a bike that was more stable at speed and generally more comfortable to ride. Dropper posts? Yep, those fit, and not just a short-travel XC option, but full-length droppers that fit in the 30.9mm seat tube. Head angle? We slacked that out, but not without evaluating the overall handling package. It now lands on a custom offset, 42mm fork that works with the slacker head angle in order to behave itself in tight corners and through switchbacks.
Next comes the redesigned Brain technology, Brain 2.0. The Brain changed the way the bike world looked at suspension, both its inefficiencies and benefits alike. And oh was it good. It won races and put a flag in the ground for us as a true leader in innovation and suspension development, but we knew that we could make it better. Simple physics told us that, by moving the Brain closer to the rear axle, it would be in the most sensitive spot. And after countless hours with the RockShox team, the new Brain became more than just a slight upgrade. It's totally new. Now, it reacts seamlessly to bump forces, it has much more consistent damping performance, and finally, it integrates the hoses into the suspension links. This, in turn, improves oil paths, and it creates an incredibly sleek package that outperforms anything on the market.
The new Epic also gets a serious upgrade in the stiffness department. The Rider-First Engineered™ tubes place complex carbon pieces in all the right places, which greatly increases stiffness in the front end for a vast improvement in ride quality and control. To go along with this, each frame size has size-specific tubes that result in the stiffest, best riding XC bike we've ever developed—no matter the frame size.
And while stiffness, Brain technology, and geometry features are cool and all, we know what you're thinking, "What about the weight?" We're glad you asked. With the goal of the new Epic to be the fastest XC mountain bike we've ever made, weight was at the top of our priorities list. We started with an efficient frame layout and tube shapes that feature clean cable routing, integrated channels through the shock extension, straight tubes with less curves, and optimized torsion profiles in every section. And if you're curious, this weight savings is equivalent to shedding a chainstay and shock extension from the previous Epic—nearly 525 grams.
The build of the Epic Comp is value-packed, featuring an 11-speed SRAM GX groupset, SRAM Level TL brakes, and a Roval Control alloy wheelset. Get ready, because this is going to be Epic.
- Full fact 11m carbon fibre frame combines stiffness, strength, and light overall weight to deliver an off-the-hook race bike. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox Brain shock, and 100mm of travel, make the Epic the best handling, fastest XC rig you've been on.
- A RockShox Reba RL fork soaks up the bumps up front, and features both compression and rebound adjustments.
- An 11-speed SRAM GX groupset handles shifting duties, bringing the convenience of one-by to your XC rig.
You wanted the best, and our SL Pro Jersey gives you the best. It represents everything that we know how to do with a cycling jersey, so you can expect a surreal, ready-to-race fit, premium fabrics, a thoughtful construction, and all of the performance features you could possibly dream of. This is SL Pro.
From start to finish, we spared no expense and thought of every detail down to the stitch. For the construction, we used our venerable VaporRize™ knit fabrics that provide the optimal blend of moisture management and durability. Not only this, but the materials used have an incredibly soft hand against the skin for all-day comfort on the road. And compared to the rest of the SL line, this jersey has some unique features, like our Cold Fabric technology that reduces the surface temperature of the dark fabrics to keep you evenly cool while under the sun and a welded "cuffless" sleeve design that improves your aerodynamic profile and overall comfort.
Of course, you'll also find convenient features like three rear pockets, a zippered sweatproof pocket for housing your electronics, and a full-length front zipper, but you'll also get our Form Fit that makes the SL Pro jersey feel painted on. This detail ensures that the jersey predictably follows all of your movements in the saddle, without leaving any material bunched or flapping in the wind.
- VaporRize™ knit fabric construction is extremely lightweight, soft against the skin, and nothing short of aggressive when it comes to moisture wicking and evaporation.
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark colored fabrics to keep you cool without sacrificing style.
- Three rear, one sweatproof zippered, and one side panel stash pocket provide all the room and security you need to carry your ride essentials and electronics.
- Arm openings feature a "cuffless" welded sleeve construction that increases comfort, minimises chafing, and increases aerodynamics.
- Full-length front zipper lets you regulate your level of ventilation on hard climbs and chilly descents.
- Tall sizing offered with additional body length.
- Deflect® UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Form Fit provides a precise, second skin level of fit that's ideal for hard days out, aggressive training, or top-level racing.
The Element 1.5 is completely windproof and features a hydrophobic Ax suede fit palm to keep your hands warm when temperatures drop below 45°F/7°C.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® upper
- 100g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Wiretap™ touch screen compatibility
- Low profile adjustable cuff
- High-grip palm for maximum control in wet weather
- Windproof brushed Microwipe™ thumb wiper
- High visibility reflective details
- Adjustable cuff
The 'Cross Bike For Mountain Bikers
The Stigmata is a cyclocross bike deserving of the Santa Cruz name.
We do things a bit backwards here at Santa Cruz. While most companies first introduced carbon fiber on their road bikes, we made mountain bikes from it to prove its strength and versatility as a material. Then we made a downhill bike. And now we’ve made a carbon Stigmata—a 'cross, gravel, just go ride bike.
We developed the new Stigmata simply because we missed the old Stigmata. We felt there was a lot we could do with carbon that we were unable to do with the original aluminum model. At the same time, hydraulic disc brakes for road bikes were becoming a reality, meaning that we wouldn’t have to put up with ancient braking technology to get our drop bar on. The new Stigmata is versatile. It’ll fit 41mm-wide tires with room for mud, but handles nicely with skinny road tires for base miles. It’s also home to our first PressFit 30 bottom bracket. We didn’t make this decision lightly, but not only is PF30 capable of accommodating all road bike cranks, it allowed us to make the bike lighter while maintaining the strength and durability you expect from Santa Cruz.
The Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie/29 has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability, delivering you the power to ride more trails in a package that won't leave you broke and hungry.
With the Turbo Levo FSR, first and foremost, you get all of the hallmarks that our mountain bikes are known for—a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
Then comes an M5 aluminum frame and efficient and powerful Turbo technology, integrating a battery, and a new Specialized 1.3 motor that delivers 15% more power than the previous version. This also delivers a significant increase in efficiency, while our exclusive Rx Trail Tune at the motor smoothly and quietly brings this additional power to the pedals, making climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Of course, the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy, as well, while the custom motor is also the only one on the market that features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it, and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, it's strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. You'll also find our Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology, an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, a Trail Remote that lets your easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the bars, and a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This version also has a 150mm RockShox Reba RL fork, SRAM Level T brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset. It also features our new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. This system also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels (not included) and 6Fattie wheels, allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
- The frame was constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts, strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around our Trail 6Fattie Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
- The custom Specialized 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Levo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase compared to the Specialized 1.2 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Specialized M1-460 battery features an integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, and Mission Control App connectivity. It also houses 460Wh of trail-taming juice, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.