Visit us in-store for some great Santa Cruz apparel that has just landed - from t-shirts to hoodies and caps, find your perfect fit at Greg Minnaar Cycles!
Get yours now at Greg Minnaar Cycles for R 30 000!
All of you die-hard alloy fans can rejoice. Yes, the new Stumpjumper ST comes in an alloy version, and it may be the most radically designed alloy bike ever made. And with new tube shapes and an asymmetrical design, the Stumpjumper ST Alloy 29 is sure to exceed your expectations of how a trail bike should ride.
Our design goal for the new Stumpjumper was simple - build the ultimate trail bike, one that feels telepathic. And it turns out that this feeling all comes down to stiffness. Think of it this way: when the frame's telling your hands one thing and your feet another, your brain gets confused with the imbalance and the bike feels unstable. In order to fix this, we had to get to work on dialling-in the materials and shapes.
We continued down the suspension path with a custom Rx Trail Tune on both the fork and rear shock. Suspension performance is highly dependent on frame, wheel, and rider size, so we use our Rx Tune to get each bike to land in the middle of the adjustment spectrum, and this gives you the biggest possible range to fine-tune your ride. Another focal point of the tune was matching the suspension characteristics between wheel sizes - we developed a specific Rx Tune for each platform. So, no matter what wheel size you prefer, you'll get a perfectly linear suspension.
Steps were also taken to make this bike easy to live with. Threaded bottom brackets make a triumphant return, and we made room for up to a 3.0" tyre. You're also free to run whatever aftermarket rear shock you want since we're using standard metric shocks. And customisation is furthered with a Flip Chip that lets you to dial-in your Stumpy to your riding style. Switch it from High to Low and it drops your bottom bracket 6mm and slackens the head tube by half-a-degree. Little details also jump out to surprise you, like a newly designed ribbed chainstay protector that makes chain slap a thing of the past and nearly silences the drivetrain.
The build here is no-nonsense with a focus on dependable, high-performing parts, like Shimano SLX front and rear derailleurs, Tektro Gemini disc brakes, a RockShox Recon RL fork with 130mm of travel, a custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock with 120mm of travel, and wide alloy wheels.
- The all-new alloy Stumpjumper ST frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's both capable and comfortable.
- The X-Fusion Metric rear shock features rebound adjustment, lockout, and our coveted Rx Trail Tune to ensure you're getting the most out of your Stumpjumper ST.
- A RockShox Recon RL provides 130mm of travel up front, and it lets you adjust both rebound and lockout.
Eagle™ Technology revolutionised the mountain bike experience by offering riders a 1x drivetrain solution that is purpose-built to be lightweight, strong and intuitive, with the gear range to ride on any terrain.
NX Eagle™ drivetrain is the newest addition to the Eagle™ 1x ecosystem, and shares technologies with XX1, X01 and GX drivetrains, which makes it 100-percent compatible within the Eagle™ ecosystem.
NX Eagle™ delivers an ease of entry that will bring the benefit of Eagle™ range and Eagle™ performance to more riders than ever before.
The SRAM NX Eagle™ groupset is now available at Greg Minnaar Cycles.
Our most versatile XC tread
The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tire. With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casing and a fast rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. As its name suggests, the Ikon represents all that is true in racing.
- EXO Protection offered in select models
- High-volume, lightweight true racing tire
- 3C Triple Compound Technology
This helmet has two faces: The new mountain bike helmet uvex jakkyl hde can be transformed from a half shell helmet into a full face helmet in no time at all. A detachable chin protector made of laminated fibreglass makes it possible. Convenient features and a weight of only 630 grams will excite Enduro-bikers.
Up. Lock. Down.
Enduro: above all, this stands for versatility and the ability to adapt to any trail and terrain – uphill and down. With the new uvex jakkyl hde, uvex presents a correspondingly versatile helmet with detachable chin protector and further convenient details for ambitious Enduro pilots. The goal of the uvex developers was the perfect balance of fit, ideal ventilation, competitive weight – and, true to the uvex motto protecting people – maximum safety.
Our Handlebar Stabilizer Harness has a design like no other. It allows you to carry our Burra Burra Drypack, or other gear, up front on the bars without the threat of it bouncing, sagging, or coming loose when you're miles from anywhere.
- Bar-mounted aluminium brackets allow you to carry your load with security and stability.
- Durable, nylon-coated mesh construction is weather-resistant for peace of mind and added strength.
- Urethane-coated webbing straps interface with aluminium buckles for easy adjustment, reliability, and a long lifespan.
- Reflective logo accent increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Compatible with either flat- or drop-bar bike configurations.
- Weight: 318g
- Dimensions (length in cm): 27
The S-Works Prevail II is the most complete lightweight race helmet we've ever made. It combines incredible ventilation with superlative aerodynamic design and an ultra-lightweight construction in order to achieve the best all-around performance available on the market today.
- Patented Energy Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support.
- Ultra-light Mindset II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Mega Mouthport optimises cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Aerodynamic design.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
The Sport Fit Jersey from Ciovita is designed to deliver the perfect balance between comfort and performance. This jersey is ideal for both intermediary riders and pros who desire breathing room and comfort as well as a tailored fit.
- Perfectly balanced sport cut fit
- Polygeine™ mesh panel ventilation system
- Sport fit sleeve cut
- Ergonomic lycra collar
- Sublimated graphics
- Moisture management
- Silicon elastic gripper
- Full length zipper
- High visibility reflective strips
- High colour retention
- Reinforced rear pockets
- UV Protection
Robust protection from Race Face for your bakkie's tailgate, giving a padding buffer between the tailgate and your bike when shuttling bikes!
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency.
- Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks.
- Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snuggly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling.
- Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place.
- When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system.
- Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes.
- Storage pocket.
- Two sizes:
- Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps
- Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
Introducing the new Specialized Epic EVO - with a longer travel fork, wider bars, dropper post, burlier tyres, same World Cup winning chassis and Brain 2.0 technology excellence.
Ripping around between the tape is one way to worship at the altar of speed, but for all the other long, fast rides or marathon races on technical terrain, there's Specialized's all-new Epic Expert EVO. Consider it a more "epic" kind of Epic.
- A FOX Step-Cast 34 Performance Series fork handles suspension duties up front with 120mm of travel and a GRIP damper that has Open, Medium, and Firm modes for every kind of terrain.
- The hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25mm (internal width) hookless rim, so you get the low weight, low rolling resistance, and the best possible grip with the 2.3" tyres.
- An X-Fusion Manic seatpost brings you some much-needed drop for tackling steep descents, but it also features a zero-offset design that keeps your weight over the bottom bracket for the climbs.